Chelmsford TeleMedia’s studio and field equipment belong to the community. We encourage you to take full advantage of them. In order to create a fair, open and welcoming environment, we ask our community to abide by these simple rules:
- Chelmsford TeleMedia’s facilities and equipment are for the sole use of Chelmsford residents and those who own a business or work in Chelmsford. These facilities and equipment can only be used to create programming to be aired in the community interest.
- Chelmsford TeleMedia’s equipment and resources cannot be used for commercial purposes – unless rental fees are paid according to prior contractual agreement.
- Adults using our Parker School studio during school hours must complete a CORI background check. This is required by Chelmsford Public Schools, who graciously allow us to use space in their building.
- Equipment taken out for use in the field must be treated with the utmost care and returned in proper working condition.
- To ensure fairness to all users, Chelmsford TeleMedia’s cable channels, online channels, and social media accounts are managed and operated by CTM.