Chelmsford TeleMedia provides event coverage for events sponsored by the Town of Chelmsford and its various departments. These departments include Boards and Committees, Chelmsford Public Schools, Chelmsford Public Library, Chelmsford Council on Aging and Chelmsford Center for the Arts.
We do not provide live event coverage for private, non-profit groups and religious organizations with the following exceptions:
- Each election season, we cover candidate forums hosted by the Chelmsford Business Association, Democratic and Republican Town Committees, and the League of Women Voters.
- Every summer, as part of our education program, we cover Chelmsford’s Independence Day Celebration and the Lowell Folk Festival.
Non-profit groups and religious organizations seeking event coverage or other video services are encouraged to take advantage of the following opportunities:
- CTM will train and equip members of your organization to create your own video coverage.
- CTM will help you to create a PSA (Public Service Announcement) for your organization. (PSA is defined as a video not longer than 2:00 which publicizes your non-profit organization.) We cannot dedicate our time to create PSAs for a one-time event. However, you may use the facility to create your own PSA.
- CTM will help your organization create a studio TV show.
- CTM will post a slide for your organization on our community message board.
Please note that videos created using CTM facilities and equipment must be sponsored by a Chelmsford resident. (See Program Sponsorship, above.) In addition, Chelmsford TeleMedia must be permitted to air the video on CTM-TV (Comcast 8/Verizon 38) and on our YouTube/Vimeo channels.
Phone: 978 251-5143